We do not currently have any dates confirmed for this course. To register your interest for this course please contact us here, and once we have a new date confirmed a member of the team will be in touch with you.
Throughout this highly interactive day, you will have the chance to hone your strategic thinking skills in a collaborative and open training environment. This course enables you to take stock of your current position, analyse the wider environment in which you operate and build a plan. The methodology we use also helps you to achieve a deeper understanding of how better-quality thinking can improve your day-to-day work and the chances of implementing your strategy successfully.
This course can make a substantial impact on your career trajectory and professional awareness, and it’s a must-attend for any ambitious and forward-thinking professional.
|Blog: 4 Top Tips To Improve Your Strategic Thinking|
In today’s ever-changing business environment, the most successful organisations have stringent strategies in place to help identify and achieve their goals. Failure to adapt and improve can have detrimental effects on any organisation; as has been seen with the issues facing some of Britain’s major high street retailers plaguing the news now. Here’s our 4 top tips to improve strategic thinking…
To develop your ability and confidence to think strategically by providing you with an opportunity to:
- think about what strategic thinking means in practice and why it is important;
- analyse the external business environment and your company’s internal capacity and capability as well as considering the perspectives of stakeholders who have an interest in success;
- learn practical tools and techniques which can be applied immediately;
- practise using these to build your confidence in applying them
Registration And Light Breakfast
Welcome / Opening Rounds
- What do you want to achieve today?
- What myths exist about ‘strategic thinking’? What is true?
- What good examples of strategy have you seen and what made them good?
- What is your strategic issue?
- External environment v. Internal capability?
- What external factors could help or hinder?
- What possible scenarios do you need to be prepared for?
Strategic Analysis (Continued)
- What is your Vision of Success?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- How strong do those relationships need to be and how can you strengthen them?
- What can you do to influence them effectively?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the difference between Change and Transition?
- What do your priorities need to be?
- Overcoming your own limiting assumptions
Closing Round, Evaluation and Close
Judy specialises in leadership development, strategic thinking, transition planning and facilitation of multi-agency and multi-professional partnerships and teams and community […]
A: Yes. After you have booked on to the course, simply email [email protected] and attach the purchase order raised. Please quote your order reference number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio-visual support and high-speed wifi.
A: Speakers presentations are sent by email a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee. View full terms and conditions here
A: Prices stated do not include VAT.
A: Yes, a seated two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Light breakfast is served in the morning and a wide selection of tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 014 2468. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 014 2468 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Why not contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected]