As the majority of your clients are now working more from home, digital communication is in its ascent, whilst more traditional forms of communication are descending. It is now the time to be more digitally flexible to provide new ways of promoting key messages, transparency and representing your business positively.
This virtual ‘Mastering Digital Communications’ training course is specifically designed to provide market-leaders with the digital awareness and advanced skills to maximise different media platforms, learn how to develop and protect your brand and build trust with your audience to achieve business objectives during this challenging time.
Through the use of virtual breakout rooms, to facilitate delegate participation in smaller groups, gain a much better understanding on how you can improve your digital communication.
Polls will be used to answer questions on a range of key digital communication topics.
Key learning resources and information on digital communication to support you on your day’s training will be distributed across the course of the day.
There will be plenty of opportune moments for you to network, share resources and experiences with other delegates. Gain valuable contacts with other like-minded peers to help create an invaluable support network to further your digital channels within your business.
Attend this virtual training course to create a practical toolkit, based on tried and tested, real-life experiences, that provides you with an enhanced capability in digital communications, collaboration and how to manage and mitigate risks online.
Unlocking the Power of Virtual
Our virtual courses have been designed with you in mind. From group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, we use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that you can connect with your trainer; network and share best practice with your peers and leave the day with the skills you need.
Our courses provide you with an interactive and engaging learning environment that can be accessed from any location, helping you to continue to connect, learn and grow.
|About the Trainer: Jenny Ma|
|Jenny has worked in the field of marketing and communications, including project marketing and copy-writing with several prestige media and advertising firms. After obtaining her PhD from Durham University, Jenny worked as Senior Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Worcester.
Jenny is an experienced speaker, delivering courses on a range of topics in digital communications, consumer behaviour and marketing in the UK and Europe. Jenny is also an active researcher, whose research interests are on cross-cultural consumer behaviour, consumers on social media, and consumer impulsivity.
- Identify the most effective digital communications channels for your company
- Develop a content strategy for day to day and campaign activity
- Understand how to protect and enhance the online reputation for your company
- Learn how to measure success – review and track important digital metrics
- Learn how social advocacy programmes can engage internal colleagues
- Develop a digital action plan for future activity
Virtual Ice Breaker and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Introduction to the New World of Digital Communications
- Importance of digital upskilling and its impact on the future workforce
- Instant information – understanding the immediacy of social media, online transparency and managing user expectations
- Developments in digital communications strategies
- Practical: analysing the effectiveness of digital communications in your own company
Navigating Digital Platforms
- Understanding the differences between platforms, including social media
- How to utilise digital channels to meet marketing, communications and wider business objectives
- Channel management at a corporate level – tools to manage organisational social media
WORKSHOP I: Digital Identity
- Content – creating a strategy to help meet your objectives and generate audience engagement
- Establishing a tone of voice – what is the character of your organisation and how can you project this to online audiences?
- Protect reputation – how to monitor and respond to negative comments about your organisation
- Practical: develop a digital content plan for day to day and campaign activity
- Trainer will review the day’s learning and the next stages of the course
- Delegates will have time to ask questions and share views with one another
- Maximising your key messages to reach different stakeholder audiences using paid channels
- Measuring success – reviewing and tracking important digital metrics
- Rapid response – how to plan for, and respond in a crisis
WORKSHOP II: Keeping Your Accounts Secure
- Personal data and website privacy notices – what to include
- Making your digital content accessible to all
- Protecting your company’s social media accounts
WORKSHOP III: Social Advocacy
- What does effective social advocacy look like
- How to introduce a programme in your organisation
- Identifying advocates and creating a programme that meets objectives
- Tools and techniques to engage internal staff advocates
- Evaluating the effectiveness of advocacy programmes
- How to create an internal digital content pack
WORKSHOP IV: Developing a Digital Action Plan to Take Back to Your Organisation
Work with the trainer to discuss and develop a personalised action plan to develop your digital communications and discover the best ways to ensure both your team and company benefit from the day’s learning.
Round Up and Key Takeaways
Jenny has worked in the field of marketing and communications, including project marketing and copy-writing with several prestige media and […]
A: Yes. After you have booked on to the course, simply email [email protected] and attach the purchase order raised. Please quote your order reference number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Why not contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected]
A: Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 014 2468 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 014 2468. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: Yes, a seated two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Light breakfast is served in the morning and a wide selection of tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Prices stated do not include VAT.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee. View full terms and conditions here
A: Speakers presentations are sent by email a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio-visual support and high-speed wifi.