We do not currently have any dates confirmed for this course. To register your interest for this course please contact us here, and once we have a new date confirmed a member of the team will be in touch with you.
The 2019 UK Customer Satisfaction Index shows that customers’ most important stated priorities are not only for product quality and reliability, but also for employee competence, attitude and helpfulness. With overall satisfaction failing to increase in the last few years and expectations continuing to rise due to social media and a higher variation of customer needs, it is now time to take a more serious look at the robustness of your company’s customer service strategy.
On this interactive training course, learn how to empower your staff to provide excellent customer service, and equip them with the tools to communicate effectively with all customers.
Uncover best practice on how to effectively communicate with your customers and understand the different channels by which you can connect with them. Know how your customers’ needs may vary and learn how to impart these skills on your team upon return to work. Leave with the skills to effectively deliver excellent customer service and know how to beat the competition and exceed customer expectations with every interaction.
|Blog: Customer Service Excellence = Satisfaction + Revenue|
|The 2019 UK Customer Satisfaction Index shows that customers’ most important stated priorities are not only for product quality and reliability, but also for employee competence, attitude and helpfulness. However, overall satisfaction is failing to increase, and the level of expectations is too high due to social media platforms and higher customer needs. Read our blog about the importance of staying ahead with exceptional customer service.|
- Understand what exceptional customer service should consist of
- Learn how to ensure all communications are clear and easily understood
- Explore innovative ways of creating lasting customer relationships
- Establish how to implement effective training for all customer service staff
- Develop an action plan for your team that will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
Chair’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
What Does Exceptional Service Look Like?
- Why is good customer service so important in the age of digital?
- Benchmark the current level of customer service at your organisation and understand what can be done to improve this
- Ensure a positive experience for all service users
- Learn how to put a positive outlook on a negative outcome
Creating Excellent Customer Relationships
- Learn how to create effective and engaging customer relationships
- Discuss different ways of communicating with various groups of people
- Learn how cultural diversity and language can affect the customer’s expectations and explore innovative methods of communication to target this
- Understand possible barriers to communication with those who have learning difficulties and how best to engage with them
Learning from Best Practice: Technology and Social Media
- Hear from best practice case studies how to utilise technology within a customer service strategy
- Study vital lessons learned from past customer service strategies
- Understand the benefits of using social media to create a direct link between you and your customer
- Discuss how to apply these transferable, best practice skills to your own organisation
Workshop: Improving Training to Achieve Customer Service Excellence
- Learn how to empower employees to deliver specific, personalised customer service
- Understand how to instil a culture of customer service excellence in your staff
- Take part in role-play exercises to explore how customer service agents should approach situations involving disgruntled and difficult service users
- Identify and realise best practice for staff working on the front line who deal directly with customers
Workshop: Implementing a Customer Service Excellence Strategy
Work with the Chair to create a next step plan on how to ensure customer service excellence at your organisation
- Understanding why customer retention should be one of your top priorities
- Monitoring and evaluating customer satisfaction to enable improvement
- Evaluating the implications of digital on customer service
- Implementing customer feedback in to the service culture
- Create a practical guide to implementing a customer service culture in your organisation
Feedback, Evaluation & Close
Stuart is a business development and strategy expert, who is passionate about developing leaders and helping organisations move forward. He […]
A: Yes. After you have booked on to the course, simply email [email protected] and attach the purchase order raised. Please quote your order reference number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Why not contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected]
A: Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 014 2468 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 014 2468. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: Yes, a seated two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Light breakfast is served in the morning and a wide selection of tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Prices stated do not include VAT.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee. View full terms and conditions here
A: Speakers presentations are sent by email a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio-visual support and high-speed wifi.