We do not currently have any dates confirmed for this course. To register your interest for this course please contact us here, and once we have a new date confirmed a member of the team will be in touch with you.
Market-place competition has never been higher and the need to continuously provide excellent products and services is more important than ever. To deliver this, you need to ensure that your business is operating within a culture of high performance and efficiency.
With the same access to resources as others, high-performing teams are able to provide better, more successful outcomes and greater productivity. Through developing and enhancing the structure of your team, creating smart objectives and engaging in a number of tried and tested techniques, gain the skills to develop a toolkit which powers your teams with an embedded and expected culture of continual success.
On this Building High-Performing Teams training course, acquire the necessary skills to create a cohesive and productive organisation. Learn how to enhance and improve the performance of your staff and advance organisational processes to ensure your business not only achieves its goals and objectives, but exceeds them.
|Blog: Essential Tips For Building A High-Performing Team|
|Having the right members in your team is crucial to your company’s success, but what exactly does a high-performing team look like? It’s easy to spot a high-performing team, simply just look for the team members who effectively collaborate to accomplish outstanding results. Find out what our 5 essential tips are when it comes to building a high-performing team|
- Acquire the tools, techniques and skills required to develop a high performing team (HPT)
- Evaluate your current team structures to maximise productivity, efficiency and success
- Improve your company’s productivity by engendering a culture of high performance
- Drive success through smart team objectives
- Develop a personalised action plan to implement across your department and into the wider business
Trainer’s Welcome and Clarification of Learning Objectives
Evaluate Your Current Team Structures
- Understand the difference between groups and teams
- Identify the different types of teams and the challenges these bring
- The stages of team formation and your role as the leader
The High Performing Team Model
- Get to grips with the eight key factors that make a high performing team (HPT)
- Identify which factors your team does well and which it can improve upon
- Discuss the main characteristics of the model and why it works
Drive Success through Effective Team Objectives
- The psychological theory of goal-setting
- Develop clarity of your team’s purpose
- Have an agreed set of annual objectives
Create a Fit-For-Purpose Structure for Professional Development
- Appreciate the importance of a skills audit
- Understand different learning styles and speeds
- Developing a learning and development programme for your team
Create a Collaborative Environment for High Performing Teams
- The ingredients of team culture and climate
- The importance of – and difference between – coaching and mentoring
- Mapping your own relationships with your peers
Develop Empowering Incentives to Enhance Performance
- The importance of looking outside your company
- Benchmarking against competitors and other teams
- Thinking strategically and tactically to achieve recognition
Create a Results-Orientated Team Culture
- Gain confidence in tackling poor performance
- The importance of managing performance
- The performance-attitude mix
- How and when to give difficult feedback
Enhance Productivity through Strategic Engagement
- Learn how to communicate and engage compellingly to build commitment
- Analyse different ways to communicate and engage
- Discuss the importance of knowing each team member and their individual preferences
Establish Standards of Excellence for Your Team
- Clarify standards of service and ways to reward excellence
- Know your customers and the standards they expect
- Define what ‘excellence’ looks like for your team
- Methods to reward and recognise your team members
Principled Leadership in Action
- Work on practical exercises to develop your leadership style
- It starts and ends with you: the importance of leading by example
- Building your own leadership development plan
- Your commitment to what happens next
Feedback, Evaluation & Close
Hayley is an award-winning psychologist with 20 years’ experience in the field of organisational and business psychology. Prior to setting […]
A: Yes. After you have booked on to the course, simply email [email protected] and attach the purchase order raised. Please quote your order reference number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Why not contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected]
A: Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 014 2468 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 014 2468. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: Yes, a seated two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Light breakfast is served in the morning and a wide selection of tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Prices stated do not include VAT.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee. View full terms and conditions here
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio-visual support and high-speed wifi.
A: Speakers presentations are sent by email a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.