NEW DATE ANNOUNCED SOON
Productivity is essential for every business to thrive. A dynamic workforce is motivated, agile and sees the benefit of success for both themselves and the company. In a world that is growing increasingly full of distractions though, it can be easy to let time slip away and productivity levels slide.
In this engaging and interactive Boosting Productivity course identify the elements that impact effective time management, personality types, stress and much more. Learn about the different types of procrastination and how to combat them. Also about how the way we think impacts upon our ability to get things done on time and with the least stress.
Within the course, all attendees acquire ways to structure to-do list that help manage and complete tasks from the day to day to larger projects, both as an individual and in their wider teams.
|About the Chair: Rachel Coffey|
|Rachel is a professional life coach, business & career coach and also a fully qualified voice coach. She works with individuals and businesses who want to change things for the better. She sees her reward as seeing clients make that positive change they have been waiting for. Rachel’s passionate about what she does and works from a client-centred perspective. In terms of coaching, that means that everybody she works with is treated as the individual they are. Everything about the coaching is tailored around you, the techniques, the pace and the solutions. That’s why it works.|
- Examine what makes us procrastinate and how it affects us
- Discover the two different types of procrastination and how to deal with them
- Learn strategies to help us feel motivated and focussed
- Ascertain how our personality type affects productivity
- Understand how to identify dilatory stress in ourselves and others
- Acquire a practical tool to help us manage tasks and projects
Introduction and clarification of learning outcomes
What stops you getting things done?
- Ascertain your key areas of procrastination
- Identify your productivity blocks
- Discuss the impact this has on you and those around you
What is the impact of a lack of productivity?
- How much time do we lose?
- What are the negative impacts?
- The benefits of productivity on the individual
- What are the two main types of procrastination?
- What causes indirect procrastination?
- Identifying indirect procrastination and its impact in your workplace
- 3 ways to deal with indirect procrastination
- Habitual behaviour of direct procrastination
- Noticing ingrained patterns in the wider workplace
- The impact of direct procrastination in the working environment
- The potential to change the culture of direct procrastination
Stress and ineffective working methods
- Identifying stress in yourself
- Identifying stress in others
- Approaches to dealing with productivity stress in others
Productivity personality types
- Discover your productivity personality type
- Learn about the strengths, limitations and insights of each productivity type
- Introduction to the tool
- Examining elements of the tool
- How the tool works
Putting the tool to work
- Exercise: using the tool in practice
Feedback, evaluation and closing remarks
Rachel is a professional life coach, business & career coach and also a fully qualified voice coach. She works with […]
A: Yes. After you have booked on to the course, simply email [email protected] and attach the purchase order raised. Please quote your order reference number and the course you are booked onto.
A: Unfortunately, we do not accept provisional bookings. Registrations are subject to our terms and conditions. View terms and conditions here
A: Why not contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected]
A: Substitutions may be made up to 48 hours prior to the event. Please call 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected] with the replacement's details.
A: You will receive the joining instructions and reminders, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3 days before the course date. Please check your spam box to see whether the joining instructions were sent there, if not please call 0800 014 2468 so we can have these sent to you immediately.
A: Yes, a seated two-course hot buffet is served at lunch. Light breakfast is served in the morning and a wide selection of tea and coffee are served throughout the day.
A: Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please ensure you include this in the further information box when registering your place. If you have forgotten to add this, you can also send your requirements to [email protected] or call 0800 014 2468. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your needs are met.
A: Prices stated do not include VAT.
A: Cancellations must be received in writing 30 working days before the date of the event and will be subject to a £195+VAT administration fee. Cancellations received after this time will be subject to the full delegate fee. View full terms and conditions here
A: Speakers presentations are sent by email a week after the event date. Please contact a member of the team on 0800 014 2468 or [email protected] if it has been more than a week.
A: Yes, all our venues have the latest technology, offer full audio-visual support and high-speed wifi.