It’s the time of the year where everyone starts thinking about New Year’s Resolutions. While setting personal goals is admirable, why not do the same for the workplace as well?
Resolutions in the workplace can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, unite your team and create a vision of what’s important.
Here at UMG Training, we provide a wide variety of training courses to help you implement your resolutions in a personal and team level.
Here are some of our courses to kick start your and your team’s professional growth in the New Year:
- Confident Communication for Women in the Workplace: Wednesday 29th January
- Powerful Communication: Make an Impact: Thursday 30th January
- Championing Diversity and Inclusivity in the Workplace: Wednesday 12th February
- Business Negotiation Skills: Thursday 20th February
- Key Account Management: Wednesday 26th February
- Introduction to Behavioural Economics: Wednesday 26th February
- Influencing Skills: Thursday 12th March
- Business Storytelling: Thursday 19th March
- Confident Communication for Women in the Finance: Tuesday 24th March
- Maximising Your Personal Brand: Thursday 26th March
Want to get involved in the conversation?
If you would like to discuss any of the details you have read in this blog; including our training courses, please contact us on 0800 014 2468 or email [email protected].
Can’t make the date?
If you can’t make the date of these courses, we can run this course In-House at your organisation or a venue of your choice, on a date to suit you. Bringing your team together for a group training event is a great team-building exercise, and we work closely with you to develop a bespoke training agenda that is completely tailored to your organisation’s requirements.
Contact our In-House Training team on [email protected] or call 0800 542 9414 to find out more.